Invitation to the Ordinary General Meeting of
Al Baraka Islamic Bank Bahrain
In accordance with Articles (55) of the Articles of Association of Al Baraka Islamic Bank (B.S.C) –Closed) the Board of Directors of the Bank is pleased to invite the Shareholders to attend the Bank’s Ordinary General Meeting to be held on Tuesday 6th May 2014 at 12:00 a.m. at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Agenda for the Ordinary General Meeting shall be as follows:
1. To review the report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the Bank for the Financial Year ended 31/12/2013
2. To review Sharia Supervisory Board’s report for the Financial Year ended 31/12/2013
3. To review and discuss the External Auditors’ report for the Financial Year ended 31/12/2013
4. To approve the Financial Statements and the Profit & Loss Accounts for the Financial Year ended 31/12/2013
5. To approve the Board of Directors recommendation to pay the Board Members a remuneration of US$ 200,000 after obtainment of the required official approvals.
6. To absolve the Directors from liability for the Financial Year ended 31/12/2013
7. To appoint external auditors subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Bahrain for the Financial Year ended 31/12/2014 and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
8. To elect Members of the Board of Directors for new turn of three years from the election date after obtainment of CBB’s approval.
9. To review the Corporate Governance plan as per the CBB instructions.
Khalid Rashid Al Zayani